Re: 303 +1, WSDL -1

From: Eric Jain <Eric.Jain@isb-sib.ch>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:56:15 +0200
To: Mark Wilkinson <markw@illuminae.com>
CC: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>, Jonathan Rees <jonathan.rees@gmail.com>, Michel_Dumontier <Michel_Dumontier@carleton.ca>, public-semweb-lifesci <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, Benjamin Good <goodb@interchange.ubc.ca>, Natalia Villanueva Rosales <naty.vr@gmail.com>

Mark Wilkinson wrote:
> WSDL -1 if you wish, but that puts you in opposition to the majority of
> the world, where WSDL (thanks to Ajax) is finally starting to make it's
> mark!

Most Ajax libraries use REST?

In any case, should we get bored of the PURL/LSID discussion, it looks like
we could switch to a REST/SOAP discussion for a while :-)