LSID Best Practices

Jonathan,

Perhaps this page will help:

-=Michel=-

Michel Dumontier
Assistant Professor of Bioinformatics

Department of Biology, School of Computer Science, Institute of
Biochemistry
Carleton University

Member of the Ottawa Institute of Systems Biology
Member of the Ottawa-Carleton Institute for Biomedical Engineering

Office: 4610 Carleton Technology and Training Center
Mailing: 209 Nesbitt, 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, ON K1S5B6
Tel:  +1 (613) 520-2600 x4194
Fax:  +1 (613) 520-3539
Web:  http://dumontierlab.com