Re: clinical trial instance data

Dear Frank,

My research group at Stanford has been working on an OWL ontology for
clinical trial management, called Epoch.  The instance data in the
ontology is for the specification of a 'dummy' clinical trial, based on
our work with the Immune Tolerance Network.

You can find the ontology (in an OWL and Protege format) at this webpage:
http://epoch.stanford.edu/

The Epoch project page is down briefly while we are renovating our new
center's website, but you will find a link to our papers describing the
ontology and its use.

Regards,
Amar