From: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org on behalf of Frank Manola
Sent: Mon 7/9/2007 2:38 PM
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Subject: clinical trial instance data

Could someone point me to the instance data for a clinical trial
described using some clinical trial ontology (an OWL ontology would
be preferred but I could live with another language)?  I'm looking
into describing a specific clinical trial and it would help to have
an example to start with.  Thanks for any help.

--Frank