Re: call for editor for Vocabulary Management (SWD)

Eric & Al,

this is more specific. The Semantic Web Deployment WG plans to issue a
number of notes on vocabulary management. Vocabularies in RDFS, OWL,
possibly SKOS later (SKOS is developed in the same Working Group). The
predecessor of this group has already published a number of notes on
different subjects, see, for example, on their page:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/

eg, the

http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/

document on best practices on publishing RDF vocabularies.

The problem is that the SWD is currently understaffed, and is looking
for people who would be willing to join and act as editors for some of
the upcoming notes. Because some of the HCLS members have significant
practice in publishing/creating ontologies, we thought one of you may be
interested...

Ivan