Re: Martone's Ontology

Bill,

This sounds great. You've probably already done this but I'm working from
home when I get free moments and want to help as best I can.

By the way, how did the meeting go today? I'm very sorry to have missed it.

Best wishes,
Don

--
Donald Doherty, Ph.D.
Brainstage Research, Inc.

This email message is confidential and/or privileged. It is to be used by
the intended recipient only. Use of the information contained in this email
by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and promptly destroy any record of this email.