Re: Martone's Ontology

Hi Vipul,

I'm not certain I know what you mean?

Do you mean create a page on the BioONT Wiki where we list  URLs
pointing to the OWL files for these ontologies for anyone to view in
their favorite OWL editor?  We probably have that already, right?

Would you rather have the content of the ontologies set up on a page
we can comment on?  That's not so easy to do, though for SAO and for
the BIRNLex ontology, I'd be able to get us access to OWLDoc versions
folks could easily navigate through in a web browser.

Cheers,
Bill

On Jan 11, 2007, at 3:29 PM, Kashyap, Vipul wrote:

> May I propose that we upload these resources up into the HCLS/
> OntologyTaskForce wiki..
>
> This will enable people to provide comments and blog on this?
>

> ---Vipul
>

> =======================================
>
> Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.
>
> Senior Medical Informatician
>
> Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System
>
> Phone: (781)416-9254
>
> Cell: (617)943-7120
>
> http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik
>

> To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the
> right questions
>
> ---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95

Bill Bug

www.neuroterrain.org
Department of Neurobiology & Anatomy
Drexel University College of Medicine