RE: Answers to questions about BioPortal

On the format of URI (slash vs hash), it would be worth hearing from
the as much of the W3C community as possible, as there could be
differences of opinion. At this point, we are collecting the requirements.
In terms of synchronization, BioPortal will serve up the "current
version" as defined by the authors of the ontologies. They can either
push those to us, or if they prefer, they can discuss with us the
possibilities for pull at regular intervals.
Daniel