Re: BioPortal

Hi Mark,

Are you the person to request updates of information currently displayed
on the site?

Also, can you provide more details on how the BioPortal will provide
versioning? Last I understood, there were no SVN capabilities with the
BioPortal - has that changed or did I misunderstand the set-up?

Will there be a general way to identify deprecated terms in the ontologies
posted in BioPortal, how does LexGrid handle this information?

Trish

Trish Whetzel, Ph.D.
Programmer Analyst
University of Pennsylvania