Re: BioPortal

Let me emphasize that this is a pre-release version on the Web site.
There will be lots of changes between now and February 1.

The system handles versioning very well, and you will be able to go
back and review older versions in addition to the most current
posting.  There is planned support for a variety of features that
will be of particular interest, including alignment with other
ontologies, support for additional metadata and annotations, and
advanced visualization capabilities.

Mark