Re: request of the repository location for hosting *RDF, *OWL, *N3 files possibly at W3C server

Helen,

We'd be delighted to have you consider hosting these files on the
BioPortal ontology repository that we are creating as part of the
National Center for Biomedical Ontology (see http://
www.bioontology.org/ncbo/faces/index.xhtml).  We soon will be
releasing BioPortal to the community, and this repository was created
for just the purpose that you have in mind.

Anyone can give the pre-release version a spin; we are extremely
eager for feedback.

Regards,

Mark