BIONT/BioRDF Informal F2F

From: Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:30:01 -0500
To: "'public-semweb-lifesci'" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

The BIONT and BioRDF groups have decided to have an informal F2F meeting
next Monday, so that we can finalize the subset of the use case that we
will implement for the demo.

Details regarding the location and time of the meeting, required
preparation, and the proposed subsets are available at:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/Meetings/2007-03-05_Conference_Call

It will be possible for remote people to dial in to the discussion, and
we are exploring options for desktop sharing, etc.

Cheers,

Susie