Re: [public-semweb-lifesci] AD/PD use case document

From: Tim Clark <twclark@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:23:44 -0500
Cc: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
To: Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>

Matthias,

We have just completed a major revision to our ontology, and will be
re-coding these hypotheses.  We will be happy to share the OWL
ontology itself and will work to get out an example hypothesis in
SWAN 1.0 version as soon as we can.

We will be submitting a paper giving an overview of the SWAN ontology
to the Banff meeting.  Submission deadline is March 1.  As soon as
it's submitted, we'd also be happy to share the manuscript.

Best

Tim