Re: Inspiration for the WWW HCLSIG demo

From: William Bug <William.Bug@DrexelMed.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 22:34:29 -0500
Cc: W3C HCLSIG hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
To: Joanne Luciano <jluciano@genetics.med.harvard.edu>
Now that's a demo script!   ;-)

That's a real classic.

If we could produce a 15 minute demo that can communicate on the
targeted HCLS goals even 1% the information content of what that
presentation distilled into 4 minutes, we'll have achieved a
significant triumph!

Thanks for the wonderfully entertaining link, Joanne.

BTW - did anyone hear today that (according to SlashDot) apparently
Canadian legislators have voiced their plans to cede authority over
access to web bandwidth & content to the telecommunication & cable
companies - that they apparently see little need for the Canadian
version of "Net Neutrality"?

I guess we had all better enjoy our relatively unfettered access to
YouTube and to NCBI resources now, while we still can.

On Feb 7, 2007, at 9:56 PM, Joanne Luciano wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gmP4nk0EOE

Bill Bug

Department of Neurobiology & Anatomy
Drexel University College of Medicine