Re: [BioRDF] URI Resolution

On Feb 3, 2007, at 2:22 PM, Xiaoshu Wang wrote:
> Also, I found this sentence in the example of the problem statement
> "...How to make the user's application work without having to
> rewrite the RDF? "
> You still need to rewrite the RDF even if you have a resolution
> ontology, am I right?

No, you only need to add to the existing RDF. For instance for
maximal leverage you might add a few triples to the
InformationResource class that causes all InformationResource
instances to inherit a new method for resolution, such as a
transformingURIRetrieval such as described in our slides 35 and 36 [1]

Regards,
Alan

[1] http://tinyurl.com/y5tmud