[HCLSIG] Re: tasks for demo and time line

Hi Amit,

Sorry about that. I realized after I sent it out that perhaps more
context would be needed for those not on the conference call.  I'm a
bit under-the-weather on the mend from a flu.
We have one demo planned. The details of the use-case are being
worked out now and are expected to be presented in Monday's BioRDF
telcon (which will be a joing BioRDF/BioONT telcon).
We are not limited to AD, and currently a joint AD/PD scenario is in
the works.  Adding Huntington's to the use-case was also discussed
today.  The ones to bring that up with are Gwen, June, Alan and myself.
I'm coordinating acting more in a project management / coordination
role to facilitate the process needed to meet the demo.  Don's
helping as well.

Hope this helps provide some context.

Joanne