Re: Minutes from BioRDF telecon 10-Dec-2007

From: Bill Bug <wbug@ncmir.ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 05:08:24 -0600
To: "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Sorry, I've been trying to work this time slot back into my calendar,
but I'm in an all day meeting today.

I'm especially interested in hearing more about the SenseLab follow-up.

I'll check the minutes.

Happy holidays, all!

Cheers,
Bill

On Dec 13, 2007, at 12:26 PM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> On Dec 13, 2007, at 9:29 AM, Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)
> wrote:
>
>> <scribe> ACTION: Susie to ping Wright State University (Amit) to see
>>    if there database is up and available [recorded in
>>    [16]http://www.w3.org/2007/12/10-BioRDF-minutes.html#action02]
>
> Sadly, their database is not up and running, mainly due to lack of
> manpower.
> -Alan

William Bug, M.S., M.Phil.
email: wbug@ncmir.ucsd.edu
Ontological Engineer (Programmer Analyst III)		work: (610) 457-0443
Biomedical Informatics Research Network (BIRN)
and
National Center for Microscopy & Imaging Research (NCMIR)
Dept. of Neuroscience, School of Medicine
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093

Please note my email has recently changed