Re: Minutes from BioRDF telecon 10-Dec-2007

Sorry, I've been trying to work this time slot back into my calendar,
but I'm in an all day meeting today.

I'm especially interested in hearing more about the SenseLab follow-up.

I'll check the minutes.

Happy holidays, all!

Cheers,
Bill

On Dec 13, 2007, at 12:26 PM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> On Dec 13, 2007, at 9:29 AM, Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)
> wrote:
>
>> <scribe> ACTION: Susie to ping Wright State University (Amit) to see
>>    if there database is up and available [recorded in
>>    [16]http://www.w3.org/2007/12/10-BioRDF-minutes.html#action02]
>
> Sadly, their database is not up and running, mainly due to lack of
> manpower.
> -Alan

William Bug, M.S., M.Phil.
email: wbug@ncmir.ucsd.edu
Ontological Engineer (Programmer Analyst III)		work: (610) 457-0443
Biomedical Informatics Research Network (BIRN)
and
National Center for Microscopy & Imaging Research (NCMIR)
Dept. of Neuroscience, School of Medicine
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093

Please note my email has recently changed