Re: [COI] Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon December 18, Presentation of HL7/ RIM by Dan Russler

All,

It will be really helpful to read the text in this wiki link before the
presentation on Dec 18. I'm hoping that questions asked will come from
people who have read the link:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/RIMRDFOWL.html

(note...It has been recommended I add pictures to the text in this
link...sorry they are not done yet)

Thanks,

Dan Russler