Semantic Web Health Care and Life Sciences Charter Questionnaire

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:59:13 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Hi guys, I sent a pointer to the HCLS questionnaire
to public-new-work-comments

The Semantic Web Health Care and Life Sciences charter ends at the end
of December and there is now even more enthusiasm for work in this
area. The questionnaire
will help us decide which areas to focus on and how to frame the work.
I invite all interested parties to fill out the questionnaire and to
continue discussions in public-new-work-comments@w3.org .
-- http://www.w3.org/mid/20070822154519.GF7359@w3.org

We have twelve responses now, and I expect to summarize them here in
case you all are interested.

office: +1.617.258.5741 NE43-344, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

email address distribution.