Re: Does follow-your-nose apply in the enterprise? was: RDF for molecules, using InChI

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:04:39 +0100
Cc: "Eric Neumann" <eneumann@teranode.com>, jar@creativecommons.org, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
To: samwald@gmx.at

On 21 Aug 2007, at 18:49, samwald@gmx.at wrote:

> Eric wrote
>> I would like to follow up with Bijan suggestion and try to phrase
>> some of
>> the 'disputes and considerations' in terms of problem statement
>> and pro-con
>> solutions.
>
> Maybe this is something we could add to the "Comparison matrix of
> URI proposals" Wiki page.
>
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/HCLS_URI_matrix

That's an excellent page, BTW.

I added a couple of issues in the discussion section and took a first
stab at one:

   <http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/HCLS_URI_matrix/
GenericToolsNeedResolvableUris>

I'd like to emphasize that this is very much a "first stab in the
dark". I think my pros and cons are a bit weighted toward things I
believe :)

I have no sense of ownership of this...in fact, I have a sense of
hoping someone else will take it over :)

In notice that some of the pros/cons on this bleed over into the
other issue I named, so it may make sense to refactor the discussion
at some point.

Cheers,
Bijan.