RE: Does follow-your-nose apply in the enterprise? was: RDF for molecules, using InChI

From: Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:58:47 -0400
To: "Jonathan Reese" <jar@creativecommons.org>
cc: "Bijan Parsia" <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>, "Eric Jain" <Eric.Jain@isb-sib.ch>, "Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)" <dbooth@hp.com>, ogbujic@ccf.org, "public-semweb-lifesci hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Jonathan,

I would like to follow up with Bijan suggestion and try to phrase some of the 'disputes and considerations' in terms of problem statement and pro-con solutions. Can you help organize this and make sure it gets added to the URI Best Practices web site?

thanks,
Eric