NIH Funding Opportunity Announcement: Data Ontologies for Biomedical Research (R01)

From: Skinner, Karen (NIH/NIDA) [E] <kskinner@nida.nih.gov>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:04:13 -0400
To: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
My apologies if this is a duplicate post, and I missed seeing earlier
reference to this announcement on this list.

http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PAR-07-425.html

Please note:  A technical assistance workshop is planned on October 18
to answer questions about this FOA.  Participants can attend the meeting
in person at the Natcher Auditorium on the NIH Campus or can participate
via a videocast.  Registration for the meeting and additional
information can be found at http://www.nbirn.net <http://www.nbirn.net/>

Karen Skinner, Ph.D.
Deputy Director for Science and Technology Development
Division of Basic Neuroscience and Behavior Research
National Institute on Drug Abuse
Room 4243

6001 Executive Boulevard
Bethesda, Maryland 20892-9651