Re: RDF for molecules, using InChI

Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> I'm not a fan of frag ids because the establish anarchic behavior
> seems impossible to change, and even with the use of it, at least
> insofar as the practice of having a single document being returned for
> multiple fragids and then having to fish out the relevant portion
> goes, I don't see a workable solution.
I feel you.  But, I thought you were a fan of fragment ids and consider
(slash + 303) a hack. :-)

In certain way, I think it is a mistake that how the semantics of RDF
fragment id is used (i.e., to indicate a non-formation resource.)  It
would be nice, for example, if another symbol, say "*", is used to
indicate such a level of indirection.  Then, we can use the #id to
label/name a section of the graph.  And the use of # will be more
consistent with other XML document.

But, I guess it is a bit too late now.

Xiaoshu