RDF for molecules, using InChI

From: Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 13:39:20 +0200
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Hi all,

I played a bit with RDF for molecular data a bit this week, and now
have a RDF provider service (try methane [1]), which is written in
PHP, uses XSLT to create a HTML frontend (*). It works for any
molecule/InChI, but depends on 'plugins' to set up any other than the
implied properties (i.e. reproduce the InChI). The methane example
mentioned shows some information extracted from Chemical blogspace
[2], but I plan to write other plugins too, e.g. for PubChem,
ChemSpider and other databases.

I have written up some thoughs at [3], and would much like to hear
your opinions and comments.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

kind regards,

Egon Willighagen
http://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.com/

*) FireFox 2.0.0.6 and IE pick up the declared stylesheet, but
Konqueror/Linux does not.

1.http://cb.openmolecules.net/rdf/?InChI=1/CH4/h1H4
2.http://cb.openmolecules.net/
3.http://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.com/2007/07/rdf-ing-molecular-space.html