Today's call

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:20:43 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Apologies for not being present. I had a meeting that overlapped the
start of the call, and didn't adequately communicate the fact that I
would join later. By the time I called in the call was finished.

Sounds like business other than a proper demo update was adequately
covered.  On the demo front, things are progressing, though as it
comes close it gets scarier :)

I'm available to be contacted via email or skype, as usual,

Regards,
Alan