SenseLab Ontology

From: kc28 <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 23:59:47 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Cc: huajunsir <huajunsir@zju.edu.cn>, Luis Marenco <luis.marenco@yale.edu>, ernest.llim@yale.edu

Hi,

We just finished a round of revision of NeuronDB OWL ontology based on
the feedback from people like Matthias, Alan, Bill, ... (thanks to
them). We also established mapping to other ontologies like BAMS,
Birnlex, BFO, OBI, etc. (thanks to Don for helping to establish mapping
of some of the terms). Our ontology development and mapping effort is
still under developing.  The new version of the NeuronDB OWL ontology
and the mapping file is available at:

http://neuroweb.med.yale.edu/senselab/

Best,

-Kei

(PS: Matthias Samwald just joined our SenseLab team for a 3-month
internship.)