[hcls] Updated list of RDF data sources

From: <samwald@gmx.at>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 18:32:30 +0200
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

I have updated the list of RDF/OWL data sources a bit:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/Data

The list now contains a classification of the data sources. The distinction between 'instance style' and 'class style' ontologies might be of special interest. It has so far been quite neglected, but might cause us considerable difficulties when we try to integrate ontologies of different styles with one another.

cheers,
Matthias

.