Re: modelling controlled vocabularies [was: Re: CANCELLED Oct 26 Teleconference Agenda]

Thanks Ralph,

This is a useful reference for some of our activities!

Eric

> From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
> Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:43:32 -0400
> To: Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@bio.ri.ccf.org>
> Cc: W3C HCLSIG <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
> At 11:26 AM 10/26/2006 -0400, Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:
> >I'm not 100% certain the action item is related to this, but
> during the F2F I had asked the Interest Group for opinions on the
> various ways of modelling 'controlled values' for a property:
>
> There is some material relevant to this question in:
>
> Representing Specified Values in OWL: "value partitions" and "value
> sets"
> W3C Working Group Note 17 May 2005
> http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-specified-values

Eric Neumann, PhD
co-chair, W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences,
and Senior Director Product Strategy
Teranode Corporation
411 1st Avenue South, Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98104