Rules over complex examples (Was: OWL vs RDF)

Hi Ivan --

You wrote...

  if a rule system was around, it may do the trick in simple cases

which prompts two thoughts please....

1.  There is a rule system online that  does the trick in several simple
examples [1,2]

2.   Do you have please a pointer to complex examples in which you think the
approach via exactly those kinds of rules  [3] would not work?

It would be really useful to see such examples, and maybe of interest for
RIF and the semantic community in general.

           Thanks!  -- Adrian

[1]  www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/OwlResearchOnt.agent

[2]  www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

[3]