OWL vs. RDF : Face-to-face meeting minutes

From: <Kerstin.L.Forsberg@astrazeneca.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 21:02:52 +0200
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Dear all,
in our F2F meeting last week the topic "OWL vs. RDF" was mentioned
briefly a couple of times. And as I understand it; Alan had a strong
opinion favouring OWL, Dick argued for all RDF and was Don puzzled
as me.

Would be great to have some short statements from you as guidance
on this topic in discussion with colleagues here at AstraZeneca.

Kind regards
Kerstin Forsberg
AstraZeneca