FYI - Support for OWL 1.1 in OWL tools....

From: Joanne Luciano <jluciano@genetics.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:09:55 -0500
To: W3C HCLSIG hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Cc: Biopax-Discuss <biopax-discuss@cbio.mskcc.org>
Hi All,

I was asked on the Nov 13th conference call to mention that early
versions of some of our favorite tools are available that include
support for OWL 1.1 (http://owl1_1.cs.manchester.ac.uk/):

Here are the tools and links:

Protege4Alpaha 		http://protege.stanford.edu/download/prerelease-
alpha/prototype.html
FaCT++				http://owl.man.ac.uk/factplusplus
Pellet  &  SWOOP 	http://pellet.owldl.com/#Download

Support and confirmation that the extensions in OWL 1.1 are crucial
to many HCLSIG
applications would be helpful in advancing a W3C standardization of
OWL 1.1.

Also, tool providers need feedback, so have a go at the new versions.

Happy Thanksgiving those US based and Happy Thursday to all (for
tomorrow).

Cheers
Joanne

Joanne Luciano, PhD