RE: WWW2006 W3C-Track presentations

Also would like to add that the tutorial on "Semantics for HCLS" was well
received and created a lot of thought provoking questions and discussions. There
was a clear recognition that HCLS provides compelling use cases for SW
technologies. Eric and I co-presented as Tonya was not able to make it to
the conference.

Am sending the tutorial slides to Eric for putting them up on the HCLSIG
website.

Cheers,

---Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.
Senior Medical Informatician
Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System
Phone: (781)416-9254
Cell: (617)943-7120
http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions
---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95