RE: WWW2006 W3C-Track presentations

From: Kashyap, Vipul <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 09:24:36 -0400
To: "Eric Neumann" <eneumann@teranode.com>, "w3c semweb hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Also would like to add that the tutorial on "Semantics for HCLS" was well
received and created a lot of thought provoking questions and discussions. There
was a clear recognition that HCLS provides compelling use cases for SW
technologies. Eric and I co-presented as Tonya was not able to make it to
the conference.

Am sending the tutorial slides to Eric for putting them up on the HCLSIG

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.
Senior Medical Informatician
Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System
Phone: (781)416-9254
Cell: (617)943-7120
To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions
---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95