W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org > May 2006

HCLSig May 5-18 Teleconference Agenda

From: Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 17:29:57 -0400
Message-Id: <41cb859e01a87aac5ca1214ff141c2b0@teranode.com>
To: w3c semweb hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>



Planned May 5-18 HCLSig Teleconference Agenda:
Time: 11:00 am EDT May 18, 2006 in America/New York for a duration of 1 
hour
Phone: tel:+1-617-761-6200 (Zakim) conference #4257 (HCLS)
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/hcls
Chairs: Eric Neumann, Tonya Hongsermeier Scribe: Christoph Poulain

Agenda:
a) Convene, take roll, review record
b) Propose next HCLS call June 1, 2006, nominate a scribe
c) Introductions - New participants since last call.
d) BIO RDF Update
	1) Chemical Taxonomies and Structures 
(http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ChemicalTaxonomiesUseCase)
	2) NCBI URI proposal update
f)) BioOntology Update
g) Adaptive Clinical Protocol Update

Eric Neumann, Tonya Hongsermeier, co-chairs, W3C Healthcare and Life 
Sciences


Summary of Open Action Items:
[NEW] ACTION:  Tim Clarke to reach out to Matt Cockerill from Biomed 
Central to
collaborate on Scientific Publishing Lifecycle proposal
[NEW] ACTION: Eric Neumann, Tonya Hongsermeier, Susie Clark, and Joanne 
Luciano
to collaborate on agenda for Nov 6th Workshop in Athens, Georgia
[PENDING] ACTION: AlanR to review <http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/>
ParkinsonUseCase and see if BioRDF task for translating data to RDF 
provide
answers to questions being asked [recorded in http://
www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action03]
[PENDING] ACTION: SusieS to review <http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/>
ParkinsonUseCase and see if BioRDF task for translating data to RDF 
provide
answers to questions being asked [recorded in http://
www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action04]
[PENDING] ACTION: Tonya will review BioRDF Task for intersection points 
with CDS
aspects of Ontology Use Cases, provide feedback [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action06
<http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html>]
[PENDING] ACTION: Vipul to follow up with Alan, Tonya and Susie on 
identifiying
intersection points between BioRDF and ONT use case task [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action05
<http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html>]
[PENDING] ACTION: Eric N, Vipul, Tonya talk about the Athens, GA 
conference and
possible organization of workshop. [recorded in http://
www.w3.org/2006/04/06-hcls-minutes.html#action05] Tonya to organize a 
telecon to
take next step
Received on Wednesday, 17 May 2006 21:30:08 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 18:00:43 GMT