Re: [HCLS] Neuroscience links

Tim Clark wrote:

> ALAN,
>
> See also this, the official SfN neuroscience information gateway.
>
> http://big.sfn.org/NDG/site/
>
> Tim

I did some Annotea examples from that site. I could have just listed all
the links the same way as they are on the site. However, I choosed to
select some links that I was interested in and put them to categories
that made sense to me at the time (and I will probably still change them
when I learn more).

Here is the link to the page:
http://big.sfn.org/NDG/site/eavObList.asp?a=278&v=28872&menu_item=dblist1

Here is a user customized view of the material in Annotea bookmark file:
http://www.annotea.org/bookmarks/neuro.rdf

Here is an image of what the hierarchy looks like in Firefox:
http://www.annotea.org/bookmarks/neurohierarchy.png

And now that I go to any of the pages bookmarked in my bookmark file I
can also follow the bookmarks to find their topics (categories) and
other possibly relevant bookmarks.

(these are listed also as an example on http://www.annotea.org/)

Marja