Re: [rdf] Re: proposal for standard NCBI database URI

Hi Phil,
      I'm not sure I understand why having a class DataBank makes this owl
full, perhaps you could explain a bit more.  But in general, not much
about these ontologies was deliberate so any discovered oversites like the
potential one you pointed out are appreciated.

- Ben

Phillip Lord <phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk> wrote on 05/10/2006 06:25:07
AM: