Re: [rdf] Re: proposal for standard NCBI database URI

From: Benjamin H Szekely <bhszekel@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:13:46 -0400
To: Phillip Lord <phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk>, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Hi Phil,
      I'm not sure I understand why having a class DataBank makes this owl
full, perhaps you could explain a bit more.  But in general, not much
about these ontologies was deliberate so any discovered oversites like the
potential one you pointed out are appreciated.

- Ben

Phillip Lord <phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk> wrote on 05/10/2006 06:25:07
AM: