Re: [personal] proposal for standard NCBI database URI

Perhaps Olivier Bodnesreider (NLM) could help us out here wrt having
NCBI consider URI's we could begin to use for NCBI content?

Also, in addition to Info-URI's (thnalks Tony!), EricM suggested we
also consider PURL as a registry for Persistent URLs :
http://purl.org/

Eric