[BIONT] Teleconference Tuesday May 9 Agenda

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 01:56:10 -0400
To: "HCLS" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

First, let me apologize for not sending this message out sooner - I
spaced...
Since I did not receive any notes suggesting agenda items, I have
listed a few that I would like to talk about, though I will happily
cede to other topics if there is interest from the participants.

Phone: +1 617 761 6200, conference 24668 ("BIONT")

IRC: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/hcls

Browser-based IRC client: http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Agenda

-          Helping the BioRDF group find controlled vocabularies

-          Mussels and related issues

-          Review of ontology issues around Antibody database
conversion. (URL supplied at meeting)

-          Discuss how to use dublin core vocabulary

-Alan