Re: [BiONT][BioRDF] Mussels

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 01:42:16 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Another thought is to use  wikipedia URL's as the identifier - there
are often matches at this level of description. The downside is that
you lose the superclass relations that you have in taxonomy, e.g. the
ability to query for mammal, and get back all the primates, mice,
rats, etc.

e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mussel

-Alan