RE: [BIONT] Teleconference Tuesday and Agenda:

From: Kashyap, Vipul <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 23:34:35 -0400
To: <donald.doherty@brainstage.com>, <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Cc: "John Madden" <john.madden@duke.edu>, "Eric Miller" <em@w3.org>

I have updated the Teleconference wiki page to point to the URLs of the chat

through which the minutes are available.

The URLs are of the form: http://www.w3.org/2006/MM/DD-hcls-irc

Where MM and DD denote the date on which the teleconference was held.

Somehow these sessions are not accessible to everyone. Any pointers on who

could change the permissions of these files? I believe John and Eric Miller had
a conversation

regarding this.