RE: [BIONT] Parkinson's Disease Use Cases

Michael,

Thanks for these links!

Is it possible for you to upload them to the HCLSIG portal.

Thanks,

---Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.

Senior Medical Informatician

Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System

Phone: (781)416-9254

Cell: (617)943-7120

http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions

---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95