Re: Providing a context for RDF

Obvious candidates for representation in the BioRDF group are the
Compendia (both existing content, and finding means to extend it)

Antibodies
Mutations
Genes
Research Models
Patents

What would really help would be to get the use cases more explicitly
written down. Perhaps you already have some documents which lay these
out, or could act as a conduit between the scientists you work with
and HCLSIG. I've found nothing that drives a project like this as
well a scientist with a burning question...

-Alan