Re: Shared google calendar?

On Jun 13, 2006, at 3:09 PM, Joanne Luciano wrote:

> Just a comment....the calendar will be of no use to me unless it (or
> someone) sends email notifications of conference calls.

Nor anyone else. As a reminder to all chairs, please use the public-
semweb-lifesci list an a means for distributing teleconference
logistics, agendas and meeting minutes.

I'm all for the use and/or experimentation of other collaborative
tools, but the public-semweb-lifesci list is the forum of record for
this group.

w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/