FW: MBC Invitation - Emerging Semantic Web Applications for the Life Sciences

Hi Everyone,

I'm forwarding a talk announcement that, judging by the title, appears to be
of interest to this list.

Eric Miller would like to encourage those HCLSIGers in the Boston area, if
interested and able to attend to write  a trip report with pointers to the
talk, relevant demos, etc.

and post to the list for discussion...

Joanne