Re: BioRDF [Telcon]: slides for the UMLS presentation

Larry,

I totally agree with you. The NIH Neuroscience Microarray Consortium
(http://arrayconsortium.tgen.org/np2/home.do) might be a good use case
since it's MIAME-compliant and it's neuroscience-specific. Do you and/or
others have any suggestion on how we can possibly approach the MGED
consortium for this?

-Kei