RE: MGED/FuGO. was: Re: BioRDF [Telcon]: slides for the UMLS presentation

Hi Alan and All,

The MGED Ontology is now available as OWL.  There has been a recent
revision to correct some of the formal problems such an early
implementation has had.

http://mged.sourceforge.net/ontologies/MGEDOntology.owl

Also, the FuGO project would love any feedback, thanks for pointing out
the upcoming workshop.

cheers,
Michael