Re: BioRDF [Telcon]: slides for the UMLS presentation

As much as I was opposed to OWLizing the UMLS, I agree that it would be
doable and certainly useful to RDFize it. My group at NLM is actually
working on something similar as part of a larger project where we
develop a repository of facts extracted from the literature,
terminologies and structured databases.

-- Olivier