Re: BioRDF [Telcon]: slides for the UMLS presentation

Hi Olivier,

Sorry, I missed part of your talk (the beginning part and the ending
part) as I needed to be at other meetings. Is Neuronames
(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=9410576&dopt=Abstract)
part of UMLS now? If so, does it make sense to convert (all or a portion
of) the Neuronames Brain Hierarchy into RDF/OWL instead of converting
the entire UMLS into RDF? It might  be helfpul to our RDF conversion
efforts if they share the same neuroanatomical terminology.

Thanks,

-Kei