Re: [BioRDF] All about the LSID URI/URN

From: Benjamin H Szekely <bhszekel@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:45:11 -0400
To: Eric Jain <Eric.Jain@isb-sib.ch>
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
If we go with Sean's suggestion of an HTTP gateway, you can have one line
of code that looks like:

InputStream lsidData = new
URL("http://lsid.info/urn:lsid:ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.lsid.biopathways.org:genbank:32345422").openStream();

Ben Szekely
IBM Software Engineer
Advanced Internet Technology, Cambridge, MA
bhszekel@us.ibm.com