Re: [BioRDF] All about the LSID URI/URN

From: William Bug <William.Bug@DrexelMed.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:40:29 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi All,

Please excuse the unforgivably poor etiquette on sending this post to
the list.  That was a mistake.  I'm multi-tasking too many issues
right now and was momentarily distracted.

I do welcome feedback on this post, however.  The issue under
discussion is not private by any means.  I just would not have worded
the content as you see it here, when sending it to the entire list.
I was also loathe to bring this up on the list again, as considerable
bandwidth was already taken up when I brought it up on the BIOONT
call 2.5 weeks back.

Again, please pardon the hasty "slap" of the "send" button.

Cheers,
Bill

 [ parts of this message were edited upon request ]