Re: [BioRDF] All about the LSID URI/URN

Susie shouldn't take any blame for this - The meeting is one in a
series, is well announced, and would certainly have been rescheduled
if, like,  anyone with an interest had bothered to request it with
adequate advance notice.

There's nothing particularly special about this meeting. If others with
interest in the subject want a further meeting to discuss things then
we should do that.

Regards,
Alan

(who very much appreciates Susie's efforts to coordinate)